We are an organization of parents and grandparents who team together to support our students, teachers, and the School. The DePaul Parent Group (similar to a PTA or PTO) hosts several family activities and fundraising events annually. Proceeds from our fundraising events benefit the Student Activities Fund, which provides funding for classroom materials and equipment, field trips, and parent education programs.
A few of our activities and events include:
- The Salvation Army’s Treasures for Children: We believe in giving back to the community. During the holiday season, DePaul families come together to participate in a toy drive for the Salvation Army.
- Scholastic Book Fair: A Book Fair is hosted in the spring each year. This provides a great opportunity for our students to make choices about their reading material. Funds raised provide teachers with books to stock their classrooms.
- A Night at the Races: This event takes place every spring and is the Parent Group’s largest annual fundraiser, raising more than $10,000 annually for the Student Activities Fund. Over 200 guests including DePaul families, friends, and alumni show up for a night of electronic horse racing fun.
- Staff Appreciation Week: Our teachers and staff mean a lot to us! Each year the Parent Group hosts a week-long appreciation event to show our thanks for all they do to help our children learn and grow!
- Rewards Programs: Did you know that you can help the Parent Group raise funds for DePaul School while you do your regular shopping? DePaul School participates in the following rewards programs: Box Tops for Education, Campbell’s Labels for Education, MyCoke Rewards, Giant Eagle Apples for the Students, AmazonSmile, Target’s Take Charge of Education and Shoparoo.